ANDROID PHONE RECOVERY
- Restore Android phone quickly
- Get back data from accidently formatted Android SD card
- Regain files from popular brands of Android phones like HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, L.G
- Supports Android phone recovery from versions like Gingerbread, ICS, Jelly Bean
Fed up of losing files from your Android phone? Android phone has become second soul mate for every person due to increase in distribution of variety of apps for Android phones & cheaper rates compared to other smart phones. The user friendly nature of Android phones gives the user an excellent experience to feel it reliable. With the era of Android phones, phones have become more like a storage device to store snapshots, music, video, document files than a tool for communication. A user reliably stores some of vital files on Android phone, such files if get deleted or lost from your Android phone than what to do?
No need to worry as recovering Android phone files can be done using specific tools because whenever you are deleting files on your device, they rather become hidden instead of being deleted permanently. They gets deleted permanently only when they are overwritten, so these files can still be undeleted using Android phone recovery utility. You can easily install Android Phone Recovery tool on your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 system & perform recovering Android phone files.
Benefits of using Android Phone Recovery tool
The craziness to own an Android phone has gone endless due to development of a number of exciting apps for Android users on daily basis. With high number of apps, there comes a high risk of losing of data by one or the other reasons. Thus there should be an option to user to get back the vital files that are deleted or lost; this tool will provide you the best alternative to restore Android phone. Android phone recovery tool comes with the following features:
- Renowned photo regaining tool from Android phones with easiness. For more info about Android Phone Recovery visitwww.androidphonerecovery.com/photo.html.
- Get back all deleted media files including Android application package files i.e. .apk files. Gather more info about recovering deleted Android files by going through this article.
- Robust award winning Android phone recovery engine for Google android phones
- Provides sense of simple user interface for your satisfaction & ease
- Supports Android SD card restoration by creating SD card replica image files at a later stage
- Requires nominal disk space for installation and to restore data from Android
- 24 / 7 free customer support team to guide on any of lost / delete queries for Android phone
Major Data Loss Scenarios for Android
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes while deleting some unwanted files from Android phones, you accidently delete some other vital files, which you find later necessary to get back. Sometimes you accidently delete your files by formatting your memory card by clicking on "Format" option provided in your device.
- By file system mismatch of memory card: When you arrive across the error messages due to mismatch of file system format like when you connect a FAT32 formatted card with to Android phone with file systems EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, etc, you are not left with any other option than to format your memory card.
- Improper handling: Improper handling of phone like suddenly switching off causing abruption of ongoing processes or by removing the memory card abruptly from Android phone.
- Virus attack: If your files are infected by virus attack, these files get deleted by antivirus when you connect your Android phone to computer for virus scan.
- OS corruption: Files may also be deleted or lost when the operating system of your Android phone gets corrupted.
To overcome these situations & restore Android phone, use Android phone recovery utility.
Some valuable tips:
- Never save new files on to Android phone after files are deleted from it so that overwriting of deleted files is avoided.
- Use "Safely Remove" option to remove your Android device.
- Before deleting a file ensure yourself that it is not an important file.
- Keep an updated backup of your Android phone data so that you can easily restore the deleted files from the created back up on to your Android phone.
Note: To know more about recovering Android phone files, visit the given URL link http://www.androidphonerecovery.com/cell-phone-data.html
Retrieve Deleted Videos from Android: Now, you can easily retrieve deleted videos from Android due to different reasons within minutes with the help of Android Phone Recovery Software. It can recognize different videos file formats like MOV, MPEG, 3GP, AVI etc. and hence, can recover all possible media file formats on Android. Make use of this proficient software to get your things done quickly and easily.
Samsung Android Phone Recovery: Is your data lost or deleted from Samsung Android phone?If so then make use of this advanced tool to get back all your data from Samsung Android phone. To know more about Samsung Android phone recovery, visit this page: http://www.androidphonerecovery.com/samsung.html.
Steps for recovering android files from your Android phone:
Step-1: Connect the Android device to your PC via a USB cable. Run the Android Phone Recovery installed software on your PC. You get a main screen window with two options of "Recover Deleted Files" & "Recover Lost Files". Select any one option depending on the scenarios encountered.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step-2: From the list of devices that appears. Select the device for recovering android files & click "Next" option.
Figure 2: Main Window
Step-3: A screen showing various file types appears. From the list file types, select the file types that you want to retrieve. Select "Next" to start scan.
Figure 3: Select File Type
Step-4: After completion of Android phone recovery, a hierarchical retrieved sorted files that are available for storing is shown. You can sort them by using "Data Type View" or "File Type View" option.
Figure 4: Preview
Step-5: Purchase the activation key of the Android Phone Recovery software, for storing the got back data.