Recover Deleted Files from Phone
Have you encountered the scenario like while transferring files from your phone to other phone, you might accidentally delete files that are storing music, photos, videos & documents? People today enjoy out movies & music, capture images or make video records, read books or even work on documents on their phone. However, working on phone is not as convenient as working on a computer & it’s frequent with users that the files may get deleted casually. So it’s necessary to make backups for these files but what to do if you have not made any backup & your files get deleted.
You need not to get distressed about your deleted files. You can undelete your deleted files from phone since when your files get deleted from your phone, they are not deleted permanently. The files are still there, only the storage is shown as empty for writing other files. However if these deleted files get overwritten by other files then we cannot undelete them. So before it becomes too late to get back the files, we should go for undelete using specific software that provides to undelete these files within few easy steps.
How your files might have got deleted from phone?
There are a several reasons that how your files got deleted. Some of them are:
- You might have deleted your files while using your phone casually & simply selecting delete for important files.
- When you connect your phone to computer, you might be looking to empty some storage space from phone & you delete your important files instead of deleting unwanted files.
- When you scan your phone by connecting to computer, if the antivirus utility finds some virus affected files then it deletes them.
- Using your phone to capture images when it is showing message "Battery low" then it results in corruption of photos files & when you start back your phone after charging the files got deleted.
- When your phone is connected to your computer, you might format your phone accidentally instead of formatting the other external drive you want to format.
In all these above mentioned scenarios, to undelete files from phone you will have to make use of the Android Phone Recovery tool. Know more by following www.androidphonerecovery.com/cell-phone-data.html.
How you can undelete files from phone?
To recover deleted files from phone, first you have to make sure that you do not use your phone after any file gets deleted to avoid the overwriting of file. Now you need to download a utility program to restore deleted files from phone, which must be a reliable, secure utility program. The most suggested trustable software to undelete the deleted files is Android phone recovery utility program.
It provides you the following features that helps to recover deleted files from phone:
- Easy & fast to get back deleted files like pictures, music files, video clips
- Can also get back your deleted Android application program files i.e. .apk files
- Get back deleted files from SD cards of all popular brands like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, etc
- Excellent user interface of the software that is a self guidance in retrieving your files.
- Can be installed on Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5 & plus versions of operating systems.
To recover photos from Android Smartphones, visit www.androidphonerecovery.com/photo.html.
Steps to restore deleted files from phone:
Step-1: Connect the phone device to computer on which software is installed by using a USB cable. Open the software to start the process to restore deleted files from phone. Select "Recover Deleted Files" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Select Main Window
Step-2: Select the phone device from which you want to get back your deleted files.
Figure 2: Select Device
Step-3: Select the file type you want to undelete from list of file types shown on screen & click "Next" option to start scan.
Figure 3: Select File Type
Step-4: After completion of scan process, select the files you want to save from the list of files shown on screen. The undeleted files can be sorted in "Data Type View" & "File Type View".
Figure 4: Data Type View
Step-5: If you are satisfied with results of using trial version of software, purchase the activation key to activate full version.